Currently, Hyderabad is the only city in India with cheap land prices and a stable state government. The only city with the highest office space and commercial space absorption. I think Hyderabad’s next big real estate boom has started and It is going to continue for another 15–20 years. Hyderabad will overtake Bangalore as the IT capital of India.
With the presence of Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shahbad has greater demand for residential and commercial properties which also led to a number of infrastructural projects in and around the area. Shamshabad, in the suburbs of South Hyderabad, is situated in the Ranga Reddy district of Telangana.
Shamshabad is slowly but steadily paving the way to become an established locality. “If you have been planning to invest in a plot in Shamshabad or an apartment house, then you can consider the locality. It seems to be a good time to invest as the area is still developing. Once Shamshabad becomes fully developed, property prices are definitely expected to soar.
In terms of connectivity, Shamshabad is well connected to the heart of Hyderabad by the smooth and wide roads like the NH-7, Srisailam Highway, PVN Expressway, and the Outer Ring Road. The Shamshabad airport is connected to Hitech City by the Outer Ring Road which makes it very convenient to international visitors visiting the Hitech city.
Pros of villages in Shamshabad :
- Next to Hyderabad International Airport.
- Next to Gachibowli to Airport outer ring road ORR.
- Next to Gandipet lake.
- Next to Bangalore Highway.
- Next to Gachibowli IT corridor.
- Next to Adibatla IT corridor.
- Next to Maheshwaram IT corridor.
- Next to My home Smart city.
- High groundwater level.
- High greenery.
- In city limits.
- Huge land parcels are available.
- Low land prices.
Cons of villages in Shamshabad :
- Bio-conservation Zone.
- GO 111 construction Ban. (Note: TS Govt. lifted GO 111 in April 2022)
- No wide roads.
After the withdrawal of GO 111, Shamshabad will develop rapidly. It will develop faster than Gachibowli. Guaranteed development and appreciation of land value in Shamshabad.
Real estate experts say after 111 GO withdrawal:
- Property rates in Shamshabad villages will be the same as in Gachibowli. Or
- Property rates in Shamshabad will be more than in Gachibowli because companies would like to buy big land parcels near the international airport.
- Property rates may decrease slightly near Gachibowli.
South Hyderabad is the future of the Hyderabad property market. From Gachibowli to Shamshabad to Adibatla.
This is the best time to buy property in Hyderabad. Hyderabad is ranked 14th fastest growing city in the world.
By 2030, India will be the third biggest economy in the world with a GDP of $ 22 trillion after China first and the US at second place.
Contact us at +91-98854 44044, if you are interested in buying the plots in Shamshabad or other areas in/around Hyderabad.